Paint Mil Gauge | Coating thickness gauge | Paint thickness meter QNix® 4200 w/ cable Fe probe 0-200 mils
Paint Mil Gauge | Coating thickness gauge | Paint thickness meter QNix® 4500 integrated Fe/NFe probe 200/120 mils
- Reliable measurement results on Fe and NFe metals
- Take measurements on steel, iron (Fe) and non-ferrous metals (NFe) like aluminium, zinc, copper and brass.
- Broad range of applications and easy to use- measuring range 0-200 mils
- Coating thickness gauge function according to our easy-to-use principle: simply position, measure and read.
- Automatically turns on and off
- Operation with one hand and one button
- Only one function key
- Optimal readability - large numbers
- Can be read in the dark and in direct sunlight - backlit LCD
- For everyday use - ergonomic design with recessed grip
- Polished ruby measuring head tip protects the measuring probe and the surfaces to be measured
- Meets the following standards: DIN EN ISO 2808, ISO 2178, ASTM B 499, ASTM D 7091, ISO 2360
Scope of Supply of the QNix® 4500
- Handheld gauge with integrated or cable probe
- Fe reference plate or Fe/NFe reference plate (QNix® 4500)
- 2 x 1.5 V Mignon batteries (type AA alkaline)
- Test certificate
- Operating instructions
- Robust plastic case for transport and storage
The Paint Depth Gage - QNix® 4500 with integrated single Fe/NFe probe 200/120 mils by Automation Dr. Nix. Developed particularly for thickness measuring tasks in the powder coating industries. This compact Paint Meter / Gauge permits extremely precise measurements of lacquer and corrosion protection thicknesses, on steel and iron. With the practice-oriented product properties, professionals immediately recognize the handwriting of QNix Paint Thickness Meter / Gauges:
With the QNix® 4500 Paint depth Thickness Meter / Gauge, precise measurements on steel, iron and non-ferrous metals become simply perfect. Change between the measuring procedures is now automatic. No calibration required. With high precision over the entire measuring range: Fe 200 mils and NFe 120 mils. The sensitive measuring paint meter probe of the extremely small, light and handy QNix® 4500 Thickness Meter / Gauge is integrated into the gauge. It is equipped with a readable LCD that informs about readings, battery condition, mode of operation and serial number.
The sensitive measuring probe of the extremely small, light and handy QNix® 4500 Coating Thickness Gage Meter / Gauge is integrated into the gauge. It is equipped with a readable LCD that informs about readings, battery condition, mode of operation and serial number.
High measuring accuracy over the entire measuring range.
No calibration. Only one button.
Proven Hall sensor and Eddy Current technology. Integrated measuring probe without cables or plugs.
Broad spectrum of use:
Dual probe for measurements on steel and non-ferrous metals.
Polished ruby tip to protect both probe and surface to be measured.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|